Please share far and wide!

Friday, September 30, 2016

Fluoride Free Toothpaste -- An Easy Action to Take

Fluoride is a byproduct of producing Coal and Nuclear Fuel as well as Aluminum.
 
It is a deadly neuro-toxin

And when combined with all of the other toxins in our environment, it is a battering on your system

So it is rather odd that this did not get onto my "Conspiracy List" until say 6 months ago.

Although my drinking water is my own well, so no Fluoride added.    I kind of dismissed the concern over Fluoride.   

Until I realized it was in my toothpaste.    It took me 6 months to figure that out.
---------------------------------------------------------------
It was pretty easy to find some to purchase, I haven't looked at the big box stores yet

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2/167-7838802-6399763?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=fluoride+free

Natural Toothpaste Brands for adults

------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://blogs.ei.columbia.edu/2010/12/23/fluoridation-of-water-communist-conspiracy-genuine-threat-or-both/



USA started at a lower amount of tooth problems, but interestingly, had one of the smallest reductions in tooth problems.  Even compared to the majority of countries that do not fluoridate.



1 comment:

  1. Actually there was flouride before there was UF6. General Jack Ripper would agree.

    ReplyDelete

Insightful and Relevant if Irreverent Comments