Dumping Radioactive Food from Japan on the World-Why the TPP is a Pending Disaster
Hillary Clinton set this up in 2011, after her discussion with Kissinger, and trip to Japan. The trip was necessary to say things that could only be said one on one.
What did Kissinger tell her to get from the deal? What do you think the deal was?
1) Japan agreed to keep the "In Japan nuclear weapon program" secret, and pretend to "give back" some 600 pounds of plutonium to USA
2) Japan agreed to let USA place first strike nuclear weapons in Japan for a pre-emptive attack on China or Russia
3) Japan agreed to stop belly aching about US bases in Japan, and agreed to pay a fee for their "protection money"
4) Japan agreed to support the Core NWO lies about Global Warming and Carbon Tax, and the Transpacific Trade Partnership. It is essential to get USA and Japan on board for the One World Government.
Just what exactly do you think Kissinger told Hillary Clinton to get from Japan in return for agreeing that USA would purchase all their radioactive food, without testing?
The reality is that the truth of the Japan Radioactive Food Deal is so lurid, so disgusting, that Clinton failed to produce any Fukushima related emails to the State Department investigation. Under penalty of jail time, Clinton withheld all the Fukushima Deal emails after a certain turning point in which her "people" urged her to go to Japan regardless of her being super tired and overworked, and urged her to "talk to Kissinger".
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- List of Reactors