This is from nuclear-news, an awesome web site
Towards Paris Climate Conference – examining “new nuclear technology” – theme for September 15
Over the next 3 months, the nuclear lobby’s focus will be on 3 major lies –
1. the lie about Gen IV reactors, esp thorium and Small Modular Reactors (SMRs) solving nuclear wastes,
2. the lie about “harmless” low dose ionising radiation,
3. the lie about nuclear solving climate change.
The nuclear lobby’s goal is to resuscitate their dying industry – to create a new nuclear renaissance.
For September, we focus on Nuclear Lie No. 1 – “New Gen IV reactors,
esp thorium and Small Modular Reactors (SMRs) WILL SOLVE THE NUCLEAR
That lie is terribly important, because new nuclear power cannot go
ahead until they have convinced the world that radioactive trash is
a”resource” not the garbage that it really is.
“Generation IV” nuclear reactors do not exist. The dream of Liquid
Fluoride Thorium Reactors remains a mirage. The Small Modular Nuclear
Reactor has been shown to be uneconomic (has to be ordered en masse ,
has to be funded by taxpayers), vulnerable to terrorism, and wouldn’t be
ready for decades.
All of them still leave toxic wastes – smaller amounts, but so toxic
and long-lasting that they require the same volume of deep burial space
as the wastes that they purport to remove.
That hasn’t stopped the nuclear enthusiasts from conning governments
for funding, and in the UK, even getting themselves classed as charities.....
Read the whole story at
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- List of Reactors