This log using a new visit counter shows that the message is getting out, at least a little to people in NM. Be nice to see, say 3000 hits from there though?
Radiation is not a "specialty" that anyone ought to strive to be in. With exception of some rare nuke medicine and imaging that cannot be better accomplished another way. And that is a small field.
GE still pimping out new Cat scans. Amazing.
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- List of Reactors