The 600 to 800 mEV range is likely to be Cesium and Strontium, 2 of the most prevalent and most dangerous from Fukushima.
Bottom line - get a Geiger or you have no ability to assess your risk. And there are occasional high risks.
San Francisco, Olympia Washington, and Richland Washington are under high ALARM today.
San Francisco is around 300 CPM (Clicks per Minute), and Richland WA is over 500 CPM!
Honolulu is at 96 CPM as Flotsam from Fukushima is detected in a 2 mile stretch of debris, see story here
Honolulu is at ALERT Conditions today
Here is the source website for the Rad Charts above
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- List of Reactors