On the sea lion die off current events
Indeed if you think of it, besides the tens of tons of uranium and plutonium that was detected in published EPA air samples, a vast amount settled out of the air into the Pacific. Of course, cesium and strontium accompany the overall mess.
The sea critters have been directly and daily exposed to the toxic and radioactive heavy metals and body invaders.
Strontium, Uranium, and Plutonium stick around in your body, basically forever.
Cesium has about a 80 day biological half life. It goes into your muscles and heart, but some of it is excreted. However, if you are continually exposed to cesium, that doesn't help, you reach an equilibrium point and stay there.
Here is the data on tens of tons detected in the air. My research. EPA data.
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- List of Reactors