Fukushima area as a solar power plant=====get this!==== 50 nuclear plants!!!! Yeah!
Uh, BTW, Fukushima just destroyed 60 miles diameter, A=pi r2= 2846 square miles, at 640 acres per square mile, that is 1.8 million acres. That is enough room for 256 each of the 1000Mw solar plants, yeah!!!! Solar wins.
It is a no brainer to turn Fukushima into a solar power plant that can replace over 50 nuclear plants! Yeah, thanks for pointing that out.
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- List of Reactors