This research from UCLA. What happened in Russia last night hasn't happened for 100 years on earth. And we have not noticed a close flyby of a 15 story building by 15 story wide cube (Asteroid 2012 AD14 to put things in perspective), ever before.
So is this a coincidence? Well the asteroid that hit Russia (now call it a meteorite since it hit) odds are 1 day in 100 years or 36500 to 1, or .0027%.
They think that big of an object gets kind of close to earth every 40 years, but some say every 1120 years, lets use 40. 40*365= 14600
So that is one in 14600 odds, or .0068% chance on any given day.
The odds of both happening on the same day is .0027% * .0068% = .000018%, or about 5.55 million to 1 odds. Hmmm
It is obvious, the powers that be will do anything to not scare the sheeple.
There should have been warnings, not "don't worry".
Stay near home, have your emergency supplies prepared.
These warnings extend into tomorrow and the next day, eyes open, no fear.
"In more recent observations with Venus Express, the occurrence of IFEs is now lower than the average we find outside this region," study leader Christopher Russell of UCLA said in a statement.
Russell and his team think the answer to this riddle lies in a reduction of the debris that once clogged Oljato's orbital path.
At one point in time Oljato shed boulders – mostly a few tens of meters in diameter – into its orbit and they formed a debris trail in front and behind Oljato," Russell said.
"These impactors then hit other targets as they passed between Venus and the sun. The large amount of fine dust released by these collisions was picked up by the solar wind, producing the IFEs observed by Pioneer, and was accelerated out of the solar system."
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by Argonne Nat'l Lab, and more
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Radiation Removal
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Pictures - High Quality
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill you, DOES NOT make you stronger
- Movies, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, and Rad Maps
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- List of Reactors
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 1950