Palisades is another Clunker on Lake Michigan. Just like Kewaunee on the Wisconsin side, the clunker Palisades is on the Michigan side. Think if a Fukushima type release into the water occurred in this landlocked Lake....the midwest would be killed and that would probably be enough kill off the American empire.
How can we take these risks? Through greed, we have achieved action akin to insanity. The lure, the promises of power "too cheap to meter" has played out in Orwellian fashion with reality setting in above the propaganda, and Kewaunee is being shut down because it can't compete with Nat Gas and Solar.
Now the NRC is partaking in "communication with the public", to assure them how safe Palisades is....after a series of 4 pipes leaked radiation right through the wall of the pipe...not at a joint, not at a pump, not due to seismic event, just a plain old rust through....like a 1960's car with multiple holes in the radiator and engine block, and yet they want this clunker to live on.
PS Communication = Propaganda
Drop by the NRC website and drop a comment. They are pretty good about not censoring comments that are civilly worded, even if critical.
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by Argonne Nat'l Lab, and more
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Radiation Removal
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Pictures - High Quality
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill you, DOES NOT make you stronger
- Movies, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, and Rad Maps
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- List of Reactors
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 1950