Oct 10, 2012 reporting from Honolulu
We noted in a prior post that "Something Happened around September 17" and radiation spiked high in a number of US cities, but especially the Pacific Northwest.
These are the areas that were the hardest hit by Fukushima the first time around, as the jet stream usually makes a beeline for them.
I was hoping that would be a week or so spike, and then back to normal, but that is not the case, and the radiation continues to spread east and south. Disturbingly, over half of the Radnet data has gone black, especially in the bigger cities. Your tinfoil hat won't protect you from this radiation fallout, no matter how thick.
This is time to alert your friends and neighbors, anything over 100 Clicks Per Minute (CPM) is time to get concerned, and now there are MANY places up over 100, some at 500. Exposure to 100CPM for a year gives you a significantly increased chance of cancer....and that is just from getting hit externally with the radiation. If you breath it in, it can be 20 times worse. Exposure to 500 CPM for 90 days gives you a significantly increased chance of cancer.
Please review this handy Cheat Sheet on radiation. Nuke Pro blog made this summary sheet in order to send a Geiger to Japan for local testing by Japanese families.
Source data for the charts is here, check it out, see how many have gone black
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- List of Reactors