I made this chart, yes the Nuke Pro made it. Several other blogs have copied it nearly verbatim, and I am happy that others want to spread actionable information to protect people (would have been nice to get a proper credit though). I had the chart translated to Japanese as i was sending a Geiger to Japan to help families address their real risk. See bottom for the Japanese version.
This is a super condensed table on how to interpret Geiger Readings. Use it to supplement your own research and getting a "block of knowledge".
If you take this radiation stuff at all seriously, then get a Geiger. All the rest is guesswork.
Radiation Alert Inspector, $530 to $600 Amazon
And Here are LIVE radiation reports from independent reporting stations.
I am sending my Radiation Alert Inspector to Japan to a family that needs real data---soooo You won't see an Oahu based reporting station until I get my next Geiger delivered.
Japan –only 2 to 5 reporting sites
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by Argonne Nat'l Lab, and more
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Radiation Removal
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Pictures - High Quality
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill you, DOES NOT make you stronger
- Movies, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs, and Rad Maps
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- List of Reactors
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 1950