Trouble is, they are losing tens of millions a year.
Madison Wisconsin is not longer going to buy power from them. Madison is buying power from PV owners and running their own natural gas turbines.
Do you think they will run this plant to the epitome of safety, or do you think they will cut corners?
They want to sell this thing, to some slum lord.
Great, slumlords running nuke plants.
Yah der Eh, why not pound a few brewski's while running dat plant
Trouble been there a long time
Up for sale....hmmm, Wisconsin pays like 12 cents for electricity, I guess nukes can't run for 12 cents even when the infrastructure was bought at bargain basement prices.
I see---a power uprate--nice, why not throw a blower on that biiiaacch too....
List of reactors and problems from the 1990's
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- List of Reactors